Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A little person lives here

A little person lives here.

And her toys cover every surface.



Her little shoes line the walls (these are only about half of them).



I'm a giant next to her. For she can make a feast at the end table.



And because she's little she can get away with wearing candy-striped tights and hats with cat ears.



She can play endlessly with bouillon cubes.



But is equally at ease with her mommy's toys.



A little person lives here, but she's growing every day.

One day she'll be a big girl. One day she'll move away.

But for now she lets me share her world. And my life will forever be better because of my little girl.

7 comments:

Deidre said...

I am 25 and I wear a hat with ears...are you insinuating I should not? :)

Also, she's precious.

Jessamyn said...

How Sweet - it's a poem to your daughter! We're all better for her being in this world!

Oneika said...

What a pretty little outfit and a beautiful little girl!! Where did you get the Hello Kitty hat?? Just precious!

Crystal said...

cute post and I love all the pics :) I love your thoughts on motherhood and Juliette's growth. She'll love looking back on your blog one day and reading all about her first few years!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Crystal, you document things so well. And Juju is soooo cute in the hello kitty hat! just a thought though - why do we spend so much money on toys with bouillon cubes work just as well?! ha

Mil said...

I think my mom got the hat at Target, Oneika. And, no, there's nothing wrong with wearing hats with ears, at any age, Deidre. Maybe the world would be a better place if we all did!

Kaylia Payne said...

This is the cutest post in the whole world! And she is adorable!

Haha my mum still wears a beanie with Mickey Mouse ears on it..