|So old school now!|
1. At breakfast (and before "good morning"): Can I watch something on your iPad?
2. Does grandma have Netflix?
3. Can you print me out something to color from the Internet?
4. Can I play on your phone?
5. Can you put this picture on Facebook?
6. Where's the "like a lot" button (on FB)?
7. What, only ten people "like" this photo of me?
8. Can I draw something (from a tutorial) on youtube?
9. Can I delete this photo?
10. Before bedtime: Can I just play one more game on your phone/iPad?
Despite all the technology at their fingertips, there is still one thing they say that we did, too. "I'm bored. I don't know what to do!"
Heaven help us when they become full-fledged teens! What do your techy kids say often?