Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

And the winner is...

Y'all are gonna accuse me of nepotism, but I swear it's true!  I used this randomizer and it picked Jessamyn, who also happens to be my sister.  And who also happens to have a birthday around the corner.  So, congrats!



Many thanks to all who participated.  I loved reading about what you all want on your crêpes and I was getting hungrier by the minute.

It just so happens it's mardi gras today, and in France folks often eat crêpes again on this day.  Maybe I'll go for pancakes (the 'merican kind!) this time. 

2 comments:

Jessamyn said...

Well gosh darn... thanks Milam!

I'll have to get to cooking. I loved reading about the crepe tradition and will try to make some soon. Happy Mardi Gras!

Jenenz said...

Congratulations Jessamyn! Good food will be happening soon.